Friday, October 22, 2010

295/365

TGIF! We haven't even left the house yet today! I'm getting a little lazy like that. Friends came over and that is always a treat to break up the day. The kids played great and had a fun afternoon.

So I lied about getting Delia's room ready this week. Not on purpose though. My mom finished the mirror and dropped it off, I found the adapter plate locally (just need to pick it up), and I'm getting the ironing done, sort of. I'm really thinking about it anyway. The kids are off on an adventure this weekend, so I hope to get the bed put together. That should make a difference. Lot of accessories to be added, but still waiting on my savings coupons to get here from PB kids. Surely they should be coming soon. Kiddo three is going to be here and want somewhere to sleep. Maybe Delia won't mind scooting over a little and sharing her crib.

And just when I'm wondering what to take a picture of today....something pops up that is worth getting the camera out for....kissable lips. I love these juicy little kisses that Delia is so generous with.
294/365

3 comments:

grandmabish October 22, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Now, this is a Keeper....I LOVE it!

Jenn Gammon October 23, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

She is just so cute!! I love that girl!

Shannon Joy October 23, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Oh is she CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE this!!!!!!

And, DUH about the nest belonging to hornets, not bees :). Thanks for the correction!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP