Thursday, October 21, 2010

294/365

Tonight is the night! The Mommy Son Halloween Spooktacular!!! I'm excited. Ben is excited. I can't wait to share pictures. My mom finished a costume for a prego cave woman and I am set! Thanks momma!!! Love you! Now to get the hair looking all cave womanish. Hopefully it will work out how I have planned.

I'll post pics later tonight or tomorrow. The event is over at 8pm.
294/365

294/365

294/365

294/365

294/365

Okay, I didn't take any pictures at the actual dance. There didn't seem to be time and I wanted to enjoy my boy. We did get our picture taken (Ben and I) by the pro photog there and a group photo taken (7 "couples"). I'll snap a picture of that and post it tomorrow. And Jenn promises to share her photos from the dance. It was so much fun! Ben had a blast. We twirled and did spins. The boys slid on the floor. They drank Sprite and more Sprite and more Sprite. Fun times! Can't wait to do it again next year!

Edited: Here are a couple of shots from the dance that Jenn was so nice to share with me!!! Can you tell which dance we are doing? By far Ben's favorite song of the evening :)

Chicken Dance

Halloween Dance_4

3 comments:

grandmabish October 21, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Looking forward to the photos. Have fun!

Shannon Joy October 21, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Oh how fun!!!!!!! LOVE the first one :). You are so beautiful!!!!

Courtney October 23, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

I love it!! You guys are so cute!!! I'm sure he will always remember that night!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP