Wednesday, October 20, 2010

293/365

Looks like a good day. Started out dark and stormy, but is looking good now! We have spent the morning hanging out at the house. I love a down day to relax. I had my first full night's sleep in I don't know how long last night. I hope I can repeat it tonight. A little benadryl and going to bed in bed was helpful.

Tomorrow is the Mother Son Halloween Spooktacular. I'm really excited. Ben is "cited" too. Poor Delia wants to go soooo bad, but she is neither old enough or a son, so I don't think it is going to work out for her. She is going on a double date with her daddy instead. I think I'll let her put on her ladybug wings so that she feels special too. I really feel bad :( but I hope that she will enjoy her "date" with her daddy.

We usually spend Wednesday mornings at home and the yard guy comes and cuts the grass. The kids are obsessed with the leaf blower. So my picture of the day is of Delia running to the window to find it outside. She'll say, "Leaf blower won't hurt me. It won't hurt me." Neither of the kids like the loud noise it makes, but both remain fascinated.

293/365

2 comments:

grandmabish October 20, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

I love the light in this one. It's especially nice in her little white dress.

Amanda Norton October 20, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Aww! Look how long her hair is getting. I love this picture. Great capture!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP