Tuesday, October 19, 2010

292/365

Well, I'm not going to talk about my day today because I have had better. With that said, when I got home from picking up the kids from school, I opened Delia's folder and found this crooked smiled pumpkin, which made me smile. And I needed a smile.
292/365

And Ben was feeling a little wild and crazy this afternoon and was parking ON the line!!! Of course I called him out on it. And he had to examine it closely.
292/365

I have redeemed myself and have gone two days without negative words to my children. If you don't count dishing out a little discipline for being ugly. Go me!

3 comments:

BarbRiley October 19, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Way to go Laurie! I need to try out not saying anything negative. Good thing I didn't start today; I would have failed before 5 AM! Not a good day around here!

Courtney October 20, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Yay!! Good job on not saying anything negative!! Hope your day goes better tomorrow! I just love little kid crafts :O)

grandmabish October 20, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

I like the perspective here...Were you lying on the ground for it? It's always worth it.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP