Sunday, October 17, 2010

290/365

Seventy-five days to go!!! I can't believe that I have followed through this far with this little project. I'm so happy that I did, but I'll also be happy to post a picture a week next year as opposed to one a day. I'm sure I'll have enough stress in my life with a new little life to take care of.

We went to church this morning. Finally, it has been a while! The new study is a couples study and I feel like it is going to be a lively one! I really think Brent and I are built on solid ground, but I guess there is always room for improvement. Can't wait to see how this study unfolds.

Brent and Ben built a fire truck after church this morning. It is one of Ben's birthday presents that was right up his alley. Building something plus vehicle plus daddy equals bliss!

Now I'm off to clean carpets. This is my favorite thing to do on a Sunday. Thanks Herschie for making this possible for me! Then, the final coat on the pink chair for Delia's new room. She is excited about her "new room!" I'm really going to step it up this week and get it completed!

290/365

290/365

1 comments:

Courtney October 20, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

These are great :O) Love the daddy and son moments...I need a boy!!! Way to go keeping up with it!! I'm pretty proud as well!! I am toying with the idea of doing a 365 or a 52 week next year. Mmm...decisions decisions :O) he he!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP