Wednesday, October 13, 2010

286/365

I love a rainy day. We took Herschie to the vet. She is fine, of course. Resume regular activities, as if she hadn't already. We went back home and settled in for the day. I had dinner ready by 11am and lunch served on time. Several loads of laundry put away and folded. I feel like I have had a productive day.

Toward the end of the day, I was wishing I could just separate the two kids. They are both so easy alone. Put the two together and someone is always crying. Ben has been horrible this afternoon. Hair pulling, whining, you name it. I can't even remember the number of T.O.'s he has had. I'm getting really tired of repeating myself over and over and being tested over and over. If you thought I were mean already kiddos, watch out!!! ;)

Delia is posing for me. I had to be quick. She only gives one chance to get it right.

286/365

2 comments:

grandmabish October 13, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

It's a good thing that you get it right so fast then!

Courtney October 14, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Way to be productive!!! Bummer about the kiddos...we have those days as well, the fussy jar has really helped! Love the conversion as always!! She looks adorable!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP