Tuesday, October 12, 2010

285/365

Ohhhh me! Delia has learned to say that because I say it so much. It has been one of those days. We had planned on going to the park, but took off to Grandma's instead. The chair and mirror that needed to be painted was beckoning me. I soooooo can't wait for it to be finished. My SI joints just can't take any more bending and crouching. One more coat and I'm done with that project, which I hope is the last of the manual labor in Delia's room. Then, moving in the fun stuff.

Tomorrow, a trip to the vet. When I think of the vet now, all I can see are dollar signs flowing from our debit card.

The picture of the day is of Delia refusing to eat her soup in order to get the strawberries. She did finally eat the required amount of soup and ate the strawberries. I promise she isn't starving. If you can't tell already.

Picture to be posted at a later date. I'll catch up eventually.
285/365

285/365

1 comments:

Courtney October 13, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Good luck at the vet tomorrow!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP