Monday, October 11, 2010

284/365

October 11, 2006, I became a mommy. After 16 weeks on bedrest filled with worry and hope, 9 hours of exhausting labor, 3 of which I was pushing, our beautiful boy was born. Benjamin Miles. My first thoughts? "What big hands!" I can't imagine a more perfect little boy for our family if I hand picked him myself. He is sweet, loving, happy, kind, and intelligent. He has a love for all things with wheels, puzzles, and playing outdoors. He loves to learn. Ben has the most gentle touch (when not touching his sister). In other words everything I had ever imagined my little boy to be and more. Happy Birthday to my oldest, Ben! I love you more than words could ever describe.

I asked him what a 4 year old looked like, and this is what he did.

(I'll post pictures later). I'm exhausted, as usual.
284/365

2 comments:

grandmabish October 11, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

What precious memories, and a chance to get to know you better. I actually spent three months in the hospital prior to the births of my last two children. Bedrest is not fun. But, now look at the comfort and understasnding you can give to others who go through that kind of thing. It was sure worth it, huh? I'm glad you got your little boy all healthy and strong in the end.

Courtney October 14, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

What clarity!! His eyes look amazing!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP