Sunday, October 10, 2010

283/365

Today was Ben's birthday party! I want to thank everyone that attended. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and wonderful friends. Because Ben came down with a virus yesterday, we alerted those attending that he had been sick just in case anyone wanted to stay at home. The worry wart in me imagined the worst case scenario (of course) and worried all day that we would be the only people to show up with a bunch of food ordered and a very excited birthday boy. And it was a bunch of needless worry, because almost everyone showed up that initially said they would. Ben had the perfect birthday and we can't wait to have everyone over for the Bus Fair later in the month. (we did cancel that portion so that the kids wouldn't be confined to a small space with Ben). Thanks everyone that attended. We love you all and are so happy that you chose to spend your day with us celebrating our little guy's 4th birthday.

I'll add a couple pictures from the day tomorrow. I'm pooped today.
Ben's present from Mommy, Daddy, & Delia. I think he likes it ;)
20101010_Ben 4th Birthday Party_0050_editweb

The cake:
20101010_Ben 4th Birthday Party_0091_editweb

Excited about presents:
283/365


Everyone else is excited about presents too:
283/365

My birthday boy. I sure love this kid:
283/365

The birthday boy and his best bud:
283/365

3 comments:

grandmabish October 11, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

You deserve a rest...take care of yourself. I am happy to hear that the party was a success!

Courtney October 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

I bet he has the best time!!

Melissa Weber October 15, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Happy belated to ben! Love the cake...it looks like something my son would love, too! These boys and their cars. :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP