Saturday, October 9, 2010

282/365

The muralist is here! This is the last big step before moving Delia in. There are still a million little things that I need to get in order, but hopefully those things will fall into place within the next few weeks. And I need more accessories, of course, but those will just need to be acquired over time. Crunch time is here for sure!

Brent and Ben ran a few errands this morning. Delia and I had a little time together alone. I wish I had a little bit of time alone with her like I did with Ben. She is really fun to be around, especially when there isn't competition from big brother for attention.

Ben has felt a little under the weather today. He has been so excited about his birthday party and we are hoping he feels better by tomorrow. We are just going to play it by ear. We wouldn't want anyone else to get sick, but seems like this is just one of those random viruses that have no other symptoms other than a fever. He has already perked up some and it has only been a few hours. Fingers crossed!!! I hate to see my little ones feeling bad. It has been over a year since either of them have had anything that slowed them down at all. My poor little birthday boy!

My picture today is of Delia playing with a little lock puzzle. She loves puzzles, just like her brother.
282/365

2 comments:

grandmabish October 9, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

This is precious! I have never heard of anything like that puzzle...it sounds like it would foster some problem solving skills. She is really concentrating here.

Courtney October 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Look at how her knees are bent :O) Such concentration!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP