Thursday, October 7, 2010

280/365

I accomplished quite a bit today. Cleaned the upstairs to my liking. Packed the goody bags for Ben's party. Made a list for tomorrow. I think I'm ready to party! Ben is excited beyond words. I hope that his birthday is everything he has imagined it will be. He still doesn't know about the big bus coming to the party, so that will add a little extra excitement!!! Can't wait to see his face when he gets his real pick up truck either.

Today, Delia wore the cutest outfit. She looked so sweet. And for whatever reason, the little pigtails seem to hold so much better this way! I had to take a picture, of course. And of the 20 or so pictures, this one was the most "Delia." I do have some better ones ;) Ben told her she looks like a clown. Not too far from the truth actually. She is a clown. Couldn't get the color right. Shade is hard.

280/365

3 comments:

Amanda Norton October 7, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Aww this outfit is adorable.. and I LOVE THE HAIR... this is my favorite and easiest way to do Eliza's too :)

Delia is precious!

Courtney October 8, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

That is such a cute outfit!! I finally am able to catch up on everyone's blogs!! I've missed all your photos while I have been on vaca and then trying to get my head back on :O) Good luck with Ben's party!!

grandmabish October 9, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

I love everything about this one. The outfit, the nose pickin" and your clarity is so Amazing!! I have yet to accomplish that.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP