Monday, October 4, 2010

277/365

Wow! Another productive day! The morning started slow, but we ended up getting a few things accomplished. Party favors, check. Paper supplies for the party, check. I did forget my list, which also means that I forgot a couple of things, but no big deal. I'm feeling a little less stressed because I have gotten these few things taken care of.

This is the first year that Ben has really "gotten" it and he is counting down the days (or sleeps) until his birthday party. It makes it so much more fun for me too. I love that he is excited and that I can help make a special day for him. Birthdays should be something that you look forward to! And for his actual birthday, we are either going to the zoo or going to a train museum. His choice. He keeps wavering, but I'm thinking it is going to be trains. And the next day, October 12th, my friend and I are having a little joint party at school for Ben and his BFF whose birthday is the 15th. Bring on the birthday week!

Here is a collage of Ben this morning. He likes to brush his teeth in my bathroom because he gets to use the minty stuff. Well, that and count how many Bens there are in the mirror.
277/365

1 comments:

grandmabish October 4, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

So cute! Kids love those mirrors. I have lots of mirror action going on here too. Whoa...train museum....imagne all the cool photos you cn get there!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP