Sunday, October 3, 2010

276/365

I feel like I have gotten a few things accomplished this weekend, but not the things that I had in mind. Seems to always work out that way. The house is looking much better, but the chair I had planned on cleaning and painting didn't happen. The cleaning did, the painting, not so much. So, that is on my to do list for the week along with a million other things I need to pull together for Ben's birthday party on Sunday.

The kids spent all weekend at Grandma's and Papa's house. Here is a quick shot I got of Delia while we were on our way to get everything loaded into the car. Not the best expression, but I thought it was cute. I'm just happy to have one in focus now and again. :)

276/365

1 comments:

Amanda Norton October 4, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Oh my gosh I love this!!! Great minds do think alike. Eliza has the converse shoes too :) Delia is so beautiful and you're right, this is perfect focus!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP