Friday, October 1, 2010

274/365

Date night!! I took he kids to my parent's house today. As soon as we arrived, Ben asked when I was leaving. I don't think he has a problem being separated from me. I worked on my little project enough to be really excited about it. I think it is going to be a cute little accessory in Delia's room.

I don't know about the rest of the country, but butterflies are everywhere here! I took a few pictures while at my mom's house and here are a few of my favorites (all processed a bit differently). Of course the prettiest of the butterflies didn't stick around for long. Fast little boogers. And I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to bend over and crawl around on the ground.

274/365

274/365

274/365

3 comments:

Stephen Baird October 2, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

wow! these are great!
nikonsniper steve

grandmabish October 3, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Very interesting. I really like this texture

grandmabish October 3, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

Forgot to mention the butterfly pics. They are beautiful. We seldom see one here this year.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP