Thursday, September 30, 2010

273/365

Hmmmm. Today I get the worst mom award. I have talking with Delia about her "Bebe" and asking questions so she would do a great job at show and tell today. Then, I forget to send Bebe to school with her. I felt so bad. Hopefully she doesn't know the difference. I get to make it up to her by sending Bebe with her on Tuesday. :(

Tonight was our MOPS night out. Small group out tonight, but it was fun just the same. Mellow Mushroom. Yum. Love the pretzels!

Herschie update: Surgery went well. Dr. Lance removed a big lump of crud from her stomach about the size of a ferret, she says. Interesting comparison, but on my goodness! I can't believe that she ate that much planter stuff (what is that called??). And another piece was partially blocking her cecum (c-loop) of the small intestine. She is recovering and the kids and I will visit in the morning. We will be able bring her home on Saturday.

I went over to a friend's house today and we worked on more craft projects together. This is what I did today, punched and folded. My fingers are sore, but I think the hard part is over. Next the fun part (I hope). I'll bet everyone is on pins and needles wondering what this project will end up like. Can't wait for it to be finished! I'm hoping it will be really cute.
273/365

5 comments:

BarbRiley September 30, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Glad to hear that surgery went well!

grandmabish October 1, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

So far, I love all of the beautiful colors. Please post again about it so we can see what it
is.

Jen B. October 1, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Love the DOF on this shot. So fun, can't wait to see the end result. Regarding my rotating header, I got the template from Cinnamon girl website. Theres a link to it at the bottom of my blog. She installed it for me too. The pics are directily linked to a set in my flickr acct. So I can easily switch the photos out whenver I want! She's got several great photography blog designs for blogger to choose from.

BarbRiley October 2, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

I forgot to add that you don't even come close to getting the worst mom award. You said you felt bad and then you came up with a solution. A bad mom wouldn't care enough to do those things!

Stephen Baird October 2, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

this is the kind of photo that demonstrates that you have a very keen and natural eye for photography. well done and very interesting.
nikonsniper steve

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP