Wednesday, September 29, 2010

272/365

I felt like I was forgetting something today because we got to lounge around this morning. Delia's headboard was delivered. It looks awesome! I should be a headboard designer, haha. We went to the neighborhood park. The plan was for Ben to ride in his "pick up truck" aka to the rest of us as a ride-on 4 wheeler. Anyway, the "pick up truck" had a dying battery, so he pushed around another toy and the kids took turns riding the tricycle. Miss "My Do It Self" has really gotten the hang of tricyling. I can't wait for Ben to see his birthday present. A shiny new black F150 ride on with space for Miss D to be driven around.

We went to see Herschie this afternoon. She acts fine, but looks horrible. I have never seen her so skinny. I was sure to give her lots of arm pets. And we got the estimate. Yikes! Herschie better be glad we had some good years back in the day before she got so spiteful! The surgery is tomorrow, she comes home Saturday.

272/365

3 comments:

grandmabish September 29, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Oh my goodness, This one is so cute! She is such a little doll. Sayin' prayers for Hershie. I understand your concern...We are soo in love with our little puppy people. I hope that you see a healthy pup and a speedy recovery, and a fee you can live with.

BarbRiley September 29, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

I hope all goes well with Herschie's surgery and he is up and running around in no time! And praying that baby of yours keeps on growing like he/she should! Delia looks so cute on her trike and I can't wait to see pics of the kids driving Ben's new truck! Take care Laurie. Thinking of you and praying for y'all.

Shannon Joy September 29, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Look at her go!!! Poor Herschie :(. Hope and pray the surgery goes well.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP