Saturday, September 25, 2010

267/365

Today we ran a few errands. The new Michael's in G'ville has opened. Exciting news! It is a little on the small side, but really nice, especially for G'ville. That won't last long around here.

This evening we met some friends at the fair. The kids had a blast and I enjoyed a tasty corn dog! Yum! Watching the kids with HUGE smiles on their faces is really what parenthood is all about. There are tons of moments in between that are not so memorable and/or desirable at times, but when I see the look of pure joy on my children's faces I know that those are the moments I'm going to hold closest to my heart years down the road.

Delia squeaked by at 36 1/2 inches or so and could ride everything that Ben could ride. Having those two so close together is really beginning to pay off now. I sort of feel sorry for kiddo three that he/she won't be as close in age to Delia. But, we tried...just didn't work out.

Oh, and Delia likes funnel cake. Who would have thought?

I think this ride has been around since the mustang was new....
267/365

This one was so much fun to watch...the kids had huge grins on their faces the entire ride.
267/365

This one was another fun one. Ben's favorite because it whips them around the curves. The first time they rode it, Delia was making me laugh so hard. The girl has a need for speed!
267/365

And one for me:
267/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley September 25, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Looks like the kids had a great time! And thanks for the kind words; it was really nice to hear them today.

Melissa Weber September 27, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

LOVE the ferris wheel shot. stunning!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP