Monday, September 20, 2010

263/365

Wait, wait, wait for the UPS man. I had Ben's birthday invites delivered to Fl, so I could get them sent out, and of course the UPS delivers in the evening. So, we can pick them up tomorrow from Brooke and mail them asap.

Well, we made it to the beach. We had time to play in the ocean for a bit this afternoon and of course the pool. Why do the kids prefer the pool when we can hang out there any time? I would think the beach would be a treat. We headed back out to the beach after dinner for a few silhouettes. That is one good thing about the gulf side of FL, the sun sets over the ocean. None of us are early risers, so a sunrise photo session will never happen. Not the most impressive sunset, by any means, but it made for a nice back drop for a few photos anyway. By the time my turn rolled around, the light was fleeting. I love how you can see a hint of a smile on Ben's face though. He had just said, "I feel the baby moving!"

I would LOVE those Kaleidoscope actions for sunsets. Anyone have any reviews for those?

262/365

262/365

262/365

262/365

Trying something a little different here. Should have used a lens with a smaller ap to get a really good starburst.
262/365

3 comments:

Jenn Gammon September 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Love, love, love the silhouettes... great job as always. I think my favorite is the one of you and Ben. So sweet!!

Melissa Weber September 23, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

beautiful silhouettes! LOVE love LOVE the one of you and ben. Just precious!

Courtney September 24, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Just beautiful!! Love all the silhouette shots! Wow!! You are so stinkin' cute and pregnant!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP