Thursday, September 16, 2010

259/365

Sooooo sleepy. I could go to bed right now, but I'm on a roll. I feel like I got a lot accomplished today. While the kids were at school, I put out a few hot spots in the house (fly lady lingo there). The kitchen actually looks pretty good. Clean clutter free surfaces. There are several hot spots in there unfortunately. Cleaned the MBR and vacuumed the MBedroom. Did a little laundry. The upstairs is still a nightmare, but I'll have to get that worked out when we get back.

I have several craft projects lined up. I'm actually enjoying this crafting stuff for Delia's room. I'm probably not saving loads of money by doing it myself (the materials aren't all that cheap), but I feel like by doing it myself it will be more special. I need to make a list of things that still need to be done. I don't think I will meet our October 1st deadline that I set for myself to get D's room finished and I probably can't blame it on Pottery Barn. But, I don't know, with two more items to inspect...there is a 50% chance that one of them will be broken!

I may not post every day next week...not sure...we are visiting family and celebrating a special little guys 2nd birthday! Should be a fun week!

Here is a load of clothes to be packed...very interesting...I know....:)

258/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP