Wednesday, September 15, 2010

258/365

A loooooooong day. It began at 5am when I woke up from a random dream. I did get back to sleep for a few minutes before the Bennie rooster crowed right on time. Seriously, the boy is like a 707 alarm clock. And the day still isn't over, but it is only 430pm. We got in & out of the car 14 times between the hours of 11 and 4 (7 stops). I wonder how long those stops would have taken me alone????? Hobby Lobby, Chick-fil-a, Civic Center, Post Office, Wal-Mart, stopped for gas (didn't get out that time), Speech, back home. Now I'm cooking for a friend who just had a baby, then off to deliver that, then back home to cook for us. And I need to take a good picture of Ben so I can get his invitations for his birthday ordered!!! Looks like I'll be having those shipped to FL so I can mail them from there. Why do I always procrastinate?

I got a lot of good shots of Ben but guess what! They are all slightly out of focus. I really hate this camera right now. I put my favorite one on the birthday card and hopefully no one will notice because they are ordered. No turning back now. This is one of my other favorites. Not the smiley kid everyone wants to see in a picture, but this is my little guy. He isn't always smiley, but he is always handsome!
258/365

4 comments:

grandmabish September 16, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

I think this one is beautiful. I never get anything this good.

Courtney September 18, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

I love it! Some of my favorite pics are of Kate not smiling :O) Sorry your camera is still a stinker :O(

Courtney September 18, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

Oh! And the 5 x7's (the smaller of the two) are the Color Inc. I love them!

Shannon Joy September 20, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

He is so very handsome!!!! Great shot!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP