Tuesday, September 14, 2010

257/365

Okay, no picture today, but two funny stories. We were on our way to school this morning and Ben was drawing on a little glow draw thingy in the car. I think I need to buy another one so each can have one. This thing has been a hit in the car for the past week. Anyway, Delia is looking out the window and sees a "truck with a cab" --I'm not sure, didn't notice one, and Ben thinks she is referring to his drawing...so he says, "No Delia, it is just a funny looking pick up truck with two wheels, sweetie." Ha ha. I guess I call them sweetie and sweet pea and cutsie names a lot.

Next story, there is a book fair going on at school and the teachers take the kids to visit and they make a little wish list. On Ben's list are two totally random books: Grumpy Badgers Christmas and Goldilicious (I came back to edit this. I just discovered that Goldilicious is a book about a Princess and a Unicorn. I think the kids were picking out books for each other!!! How funny). Delia's list makes me laugh. Tonka Construction Zone and Callie Cat, Ice Skater. Do you think she is at all influenced by her big brother? At least one book was girly. I think I'm going to go find a princess book for the girl. Although she already has a fine appreciation of shoes, dresses, and bows. Maybe this makes her well rounded?

And one more. The kids started "Playball" at school today. It is an introduction to a bunch of different sports. They both seemed to really like it. Today they played basketball. They are both in the same class since there is only one class and the teacher said they stuck close by to one another. I'm glad that they can find comfort and friendship in each other. Even though there are too many spats to count each day, they really love each other. That makes me happy.

2 comments:

Courtney September 15, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

What sweet stories! We have Goldilicious but Kate's favorite she got when she was two and we still read it every day is Pinkalicious :O)

BarbRiley September 15, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Purplicious is a good one! They have added a few paperback stories about Pinkalicious that are also hits at our house! Sweet stories for the day, thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP