Monday, September 13, 2010

256/365

Anther talk with the speech therapist about ending Ben's speech, but now she may want to keep him on "consult" just in case the affluency (stuttering) comes back. I don't think that is a bad idea, because it is a pita to get a kiddo in the system to start with, but I don't think stuttering is going to be an issue for us, thank goodness!

We came home and I let the kids play in the driveway, one of their favorite things to do. I finished my art project for D's room on my little makeshift garage craft table (we can all get something accomplished this way!).

Ben asked Delia to hop on back of the tricycle and he drove Ms. Daisy around the driveway for a while. It was hard for him to pedal them both. Ms. Daisy isn't the slimmest of sisters. So, I guess it isn't a good idea for a boy to comment on a girls weight, no matter her age :)

256/365

256/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley September 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Poor Delia! She looks so heartbroken :-( BTW, the lake you all go to looks like a lot of fun!

Courtney September 14, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

What a sweet big brother!! Love the shadow in the first one :O)

Shannon Joy September 15, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

Poor little Delia! I love the first one! That Ben... he's such a sweet big brother :).

grandmabish September 16, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

This tricycle shot needs to be n a frame. How cute is that?

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP