Sunday, September 12, 2010

255/365

Today was the perfect day at the lake! We went out on the lake with friends and had lunch at a lakeside restaurant after church, then hung out on the lake for a while swimming and just enjoyed the sun. It felt so good. The kids had a great time playing in the water. Ben more so than Delia today. Something was going on with Delia. She wasn't quite her playful water bug self today.

We got home in time for a few minutes of driveway play while I got dinner ready. Ben has requested Game night again tonight, so we plan to play a couple before bedtime if everyone listens well tonight and bedtime is on schedule.

Brent was brave enough today to do the rope swing into the lake (he is afraid of heights, so I was a bit surprised to see him do this). Once the rope arcs back upward, it is a pretty high drop into the water. Ben watched from up close, Delia and I watched from afar in the boat. I finally took my camera on the boat, but only took these pictures. The pics are horrible, flickr also didn't like the size of my collage so it is extremely small, but you get the picture. A longer lens would have been ideal. I also need to figure out the 3D tracking.

And, if you look really, really closely, you can see a big poop in Brent's swim trunks after he lets go of the swing...hehe. Sorry Babes, I had to. ;)

255/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP