Saturday, September 11, 2010

254/365

Today was a fun day. The kids had a great time at a birthday party. We met a few new people, which was nice. And Brent got to put a face to a voice and name again. Funny how the medical community you talk to the same people over and over, but sometimes have no idea who they are until you randomly run into them at two year old twin's birthday party. Or I meet a wife and we put two and two together. Small, big world we live in.

The hutch on the furniture we ordered is guess what....damaged. So sending that one back to get another. I did ask for a coupon or something...anything....for our trouble. This is the 3rd piece of furniture that we have received that is damaged, not to mention things that were ordered were then back ordered and back back ordered. And they are giving us $120!!! I expected a little 25% off coupon or something, or $25 at most. So getting damaged items has turned out to be profitable.

In one month from today my little guy will turn 4! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I told him today and I loved him so much and he said, "I love YOU so much." Not every day is a bowl of cherries...I think I have shown that with a few pictures the past 9 months, but he is a sweet little guy and I'm so proud of who he is and who he is becoming. Here is a picture I took today in preparation of getting one for his birthday invite (now that the date and time are FINALLY settled, what a stressor). Hopefully I can get one without ketchup on his face or a blue car painted on, although the car is too cute and he doesn't want to wash it off. Delia chose a pink elephant to be painted onto her face at the party. Elephants seemed to the popular choice today.

255/365

3 comments:

grandmabish September 12, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

How fun is that? I would like to be a face painter! He's so stinkin' cute. $120. huh...nice.

grandmabish September 12, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

I meant to thank you for the suggestions for fair pics. I wonder if I can actually get a sillouette. That could be cool! I did take a long exposure of the ferris wheel at night several years ago...it was really neat with a cool design in it.

Courtney September 12, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Laurie,

First off, thanks for sending your friend my Click it up a notch blog :O) I really appreciate you helping to spread the word! Yes, my sister does live here, too!! I can't believe you have a friend who lives here as well! My sister's name is Kathleen Marshall. Wow! That is a small world!! Crazy crazy! I can't believe Ben is turning 4 already!! (not that I really know him but still :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP