Thursday, September 9, 2010

252/365

Today was our first MOPS meeting of the year. It is going to be a fun year. There are a few new faces which is always great to see and the same old ones, which is great too.

The kids had a great day at school today. We played outside this evening as for once this week it hasn't been sweltering outside. Ben did get a little sweat head going on, but he is a sweaty little boy. He was too cute running down the hill looking into the "forest" behind our house and yelling, "Heeelllllloooooo??? Who's in there???" He ran back up the hill and wanted me to go yell with him. The neighbors think I'm kooky enough already crawling around on the ground with a camera, but Delia obliged and they both yelled into the "dark and spooky forest."

Good news I forgot to add yesterday!!! Ben's Hall Co speech therapist is pretty sure that he won't need her services much longer......AND his private therapist AGREES!!! His private therapist says she will keep him longer than October (the probable completion with Hall Co schools speech) but the end is in sight!!! It makes me so nervous and so happy at the same time. I want the best for my little guy, but if he is ready to grow his wings and fly on his own, then I trust that both therapists know that he is ready! So proud of the hard work Ben has put in!

252/365

252/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley September 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Got the book today! Thanks so much! I need to try that trick with Abby. I have been giving both girls Reese's pieces when Mckenzie goes. I just love hearing stories about your kids. Makes me smile!

grandmabish September 10, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Wow! That beautiful forest is behind your house???? I wish I had that in my back yard!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP