Wednesday, September 8, 2010

251/365

Oh, goodness. I think by the end of the day I will string Ben up by his toes. He has been super duper whiney today. He never likes what food I present him, so meal time was a bust. One thing after another....all day. I might leave him with Ms. Jen at speech today. I wonder if she would notice.

A friend painted her daughter's fingernails and I thought I would give it a whirl with Delia. I have painted her toenails before, which I ended up being more excited about than her, but she was good and let me...and she was soooo sweet while I painted her finger and toe nails today. She made sure to tell me if I missed a spot. Rock Star Pink. It is a clear polish with a ton of glitter in it of many different colors. Several pinks, silver, blue, gold, red. Very two year old chic. I love how she sat patiently while the nail polish dried, then was off again riding in cars and on tricycles. That's my girl!
20100908_Sparkley Nail Polish_0004_editweb

2 comments:

grandmabish September 9, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

She is such a cutie with her little dimple in her chin. She looks so proud of her sparkly nails.

grandmabish September 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Hi Laurie, I know I made a comment here, but I do not see it. Delia is so adorable. I LOVE her little sparkly nails. Just wanted to tell you how I am enjoying the 101 class. I can tell already that next week will change my photo world. We need two different kinds of grey cards!!! I'm a little scared and a little nervous, wondering if I can "get it". I want those beautiful sharp images, and already learned a major thing about how the camera focuses. Little things I'm sure make a huge difference. So to answer your question, I love it, BUT, I wish I could have gone for full participation. BTW... Lance who looks like such a handful is a fraction of the challenge that Cam, The other four year old in the other picture is!!! Those two together are something else. I have so many funny stories about their little adventures!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP