Tuesday, September 7, 2010

250/365

Not a lot accomplished today, but I did find a cool shabby chic mirror for D's room and have tracked down a wicker chair for her room too. Oh, and booked the "entertainment" for Ben's party...and partially made the invitation, just need to figure out some wording and take his picture. I guess I did get a few things done. And Barb, the book I promised is finally on its way!

Last night, I was cleaning out the car and discovered a little art piece that Ben made at church on Sunday. This is the first face he has ever drawn (that I have seen anyway!)!!!! Is this is a milestone? I really thought they must have mixed up his art piece with someone else's. So, I asked him about it this morning and he told me it was a smiley face. He pointed out all of the parts. That is a smile with teeth. I guess this kid only has two really big ones. Anyway, I asked him to draw another smiley face this afternoon (just to double check) and it looks very similar to this one. Eyelashes and all. How sweet! I guess I have never asked him to draw anything in particular, I just let him draw what he wants. Then Delia was "drawing" too. She did whip out a circle and a square, well rectangle, but she tried.
250/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley September 7, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

I love it! I was so surprised when I saw Abby had drawn people. I am like you and let the kids scribble, I mean be creative ;-) Of course, she was already 4 by the time I saw a person. Maybe I should have been a little more pushy!I ordered a tree for Mckenzie's wall today! I am getting so excited to see everything come together. Btw, I love the ceiling in Delia's room. How fun if you could put stars and the moon on the ceiling so they glow in the dark!

Courtney September 8, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Well done, Ben!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP