Sunday, September 5, 2010

248/365

What a great day and perfect Sunday! First church, then lunch at one of Ben's favorite places (Zaxby's), then home for D's nap. Ben played outside while I finished one of my tree crafts, still working on the second one. My little craft table on the fly in the garage didn't work so well. I think I ended up inside getting things I had forgotten more often that I actually sat at the table and worked. Ben got to play outside though and that is what counts. He loves being outside, no matter what the temperature. It was a hot one!

This evening we went out on the lake with some neighbors to our favorite lakeside restaurant. It was a lot of fun. The kids were all great, which is awesome considering the kids outnumbered the adults!

The only downer is that Delia has picked another cold from school. That would explain the sweet cuddles she has been giving out lately, which has it's upside for me :) but I would rather have a healthy little munchkin.

Last a promised wagon ride from this afternoon. It has been a while since the weather has been so hot. And I got to practice silhouettes. The kids were bribed with chocolate. Late night, but it is a holiday, right?
248/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley September 5, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

I love it Laurie! This picture is so sweet and says a thousand words about the love these two have for one another! Great job!

Courtney September 6, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

This is great! Love how Delia is looking at Ben and you can see her precious little profile!!

Alison September 7, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

OMG! This is incredible! What a perfect image!

grandmabish September 7, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

OH....this is a keeper! So beautiful. I need to try this as soon as I think of a cool background.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP