Saturday, September 4, 2010

247/365

Fun day at the pool. Started out a little chilly, but warmed up and turned out to be a beautiful day. Today was the first day of college football for our team. Brent is so excited. I really don't care that much. I enjoy the tailgating and socializing and seems like UGA has pretty much all but banned it on campus, so there just isn't that much in it for me anymore! And the same goes for home....if there isn't a crowd to "watch" the game with, I'd rather be doing something else.

Delia took a good nap and we were off mattress shopping for her big girl bed! Store #1, the dude was so rude that we said we were going to Sam's (didn't even mention mattresses). He gave us this really rude spill about how his were cheaper, yada yada yada. Which they were, but cheaper in quality I'm sure as well. What a tool bag. Anyway, Delia ended up with a better mattress from another store anyway, and not Sam's Club. So ha! The kids were so great during our little excursion that they earned chocolate milkshakes from DQ on the way home.

Lame-o picture of the mattresses tied to the top of the car, but this room has pretty much consumed most of my time lately, so I may as well throw this picture in the 365 :) I'll add it when I get the chance.
247/365

2 comments:

Shannon Joy September 4, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

OMG!!!! I am TOTALLY cracking up at your "tool bag" comment!!!! LOL!!! Sorry about your experience. Yippee for ice cream :). Can't wait to see the picture of Delia's new room :)

grandmabish September 5, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

That little tree you are making is so cute!!! What a cute idea to do with that punch. I'm going to check into Ben's game. I LOVE Richard Scary. Did you take the CM's RYC 101 class? I'm starting Monday. I see work like yours and I just can't wait to get better myself.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP