Thursday, September 2, 2010

245/365

I can't believe it is already September! Crazy! Three more months and we will be welcoming a new little guy or gal into this world.

Things seem to be coming together a little more quickly now for Delia's new room. Brian *should* finish up tomorrow!!! He thought he would today, but not so much. I knew better, but got my hopes up anyway. The nursery chair was delivered. The dresser was delivered unscathed. And the hutch is on it's way too (instead of October!!!). I can't believe we used that nursery rocker without a slipcover or being legitimately upholstered for the past two years! I guess we are making it up to Delia in what her daddy calls the "Princess Castle." I keep telling him we are going for the shabby chic cottage feel, but whatever. I can't wait to go shopping for a few more items next week, but then I'll have more painting to do. I think painting furniture is one of the worst jobs ever. I would rather clean the shower, my least favorite house chore. But, my little girl is worth it. Any volunteers? Should a prego really be painting anyway? And my little one had dry panties all day today! Yay Delia!

This is a little craft project that I'm working on for D's room. I'm trying to save where I can and put my personal touches in there too. Hopefully it will mean something to her one day.
20100902_Craft Project_0001_editweb

3 comments:

BarbRiley September 2, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Are you doing owls? I just found some owl/bird bedding from pottery barn that I am in love with for Mckenzie's big girl room! I can't wait to get everything organized for her!

BarbRiley September 2, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

I just ordered the Hayley bedding from there! It is so cute!!! I am looking for a tree mural to put on the wall, but I want a stick and peel so I don't have to paint one!

Courtney September 3, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

I'm getting so excited to see the finished product!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP