Saturday, August 28, 2010

240/365

Today was a fun day. We started out at a birthday party for a 3 year old and ended up celebrating a birthday with a 61 year old. In between was a day out on the lake. Lunch at our favorite lakeside restaurant. The kids went tubing for the first time this season. Actually the whole clan (prego self included) went out on the tube. Of all people, I got scared, due to the irresponsibility of tubing prego and we stopped. Ben got back on with his daddy, but that was pretty short lived. I thought Delia would be all about it, being the little daredevil that she is, but not so much. She didn't seem scared, but she didn't want to get back on. And of course, I forgot my camera. I was planning on bringing it and forgot it!

Now onto doing a little "homework" for Ben's class at school. Gathering pictures that tell a story of our family. I have plenty of pictures, but finding them is a problem. I really need to get better about tagging and organizing photos, especially since I have taken so many this year! Seems like there is never enough time to do things like I should. And now because I have procrastinated this little project, I am regretting printing at CVS. Ugh. I can only imagine what the color is going to look like. One hour photo, no less.

And who said taking pictures of adults was easier than busy toddlers? This is all I have from the adult bday party.

240/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP