Friday, August 27, 2010

239/365

I took my camera down to the pool this morning and what do you know. The battery died. I also did a few pictures for the Finding the Joy workshop that I have been working on since JUNE! I don't know that I'll ever finish...It was a perfect day for the pool....perfect weather, the water was refreshing....

Tonight is date night at church. So I plan on dropping the kids off at 5:30pm sharp and Brent and I can go out for a nice dinner. We haven't thought about a place to eat yet, but I think I might suggest somewhere in Dahlonega. We keep saying we will go out to eat there, but haven't made it yet.

This weekend is full of activities. Our little neighbor just turned 3, so we plan on celebrating at the pool on Saturday. And....Happy 61st Paul!

239/365

1 comments:

Courtney August 29, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Wow! You did a great job freezing the water droplets! Hope you enjoyed your date!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP