Wednesday, August 25, 2010

237/365

We survived another day this week. Ben did great for his filling. I'm not going to say that he loved it, but I can't say that I love having my teeth drilled on either. For his age, he did awesome! So, the sugar bug is gone and he got a prize when he got home. He finally picked the puzzle from the "prize closet" here at home and quietly played with it all afternoon. So we both got a prize :)

While Ben played with his puzzle, Delia cleaned up Ben's toys that were a mess all over the family room. All of them. Tons and tons of legos everywhere. It must be the second X chromosome allowing her to look around and see that there is something that needs to be done (without being told). Ben just let her clean up his mess. What a sweet little girl. Kudos to Delia.

Now the last appointment of the week. The ophthalmologist. I hope he doesn't say I need an eye transplant or something worse. :) And then on to OB appts and hair appts, etc. Then hopefully a couple of weeks off so I can actually get something productive done on school days.

Herschie and Sanford got a little treat tonight. Herschie had eaten enough already. Look at the evil eye Sanford is giving her, she is right at the edge of the frame camera left. No need for the evil eye Sanford, she was over it already. Herschie could totally take his scrawny heiney too if she had the desire. Can't decide if I like the color or B&W edit better.

237/365

237/365

2 comments:

Courtney August 26, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

Wow!! He's so sharp!! Good job!! My vote if for the color :O) I can't believe how many appts you guys have this week! Yikes! Good luck!

Alison August 26, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Love that evil eye! Glad the filling experience wasn't too bad.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP