Tuesday, August 24, 2010

236/365

One dreaded appointment under my belt! I finally went to the dentist and I'm good to go for another 6 months, which I actually plan on going regularly now. Whew! I feel much better! Tomorrow is Ben's filling. I hope it goes smoothly.

I'm finding that the more things the kids are getting involved in, the more I need to rely on a calendar instead of trusting myself to remember. My brain has gone to mush, if feels like, since Ben was born and I need a "brain" as we called them in nursing, to help me remember the important things. So, I have spent the past two afternoons trying to figure out a FREE way to sync my phone and computer so that I can access both calendars with updated info. And I succeeded today!!! I am so NOT techie, but I'm feeling a little geeky right now. Feels good. So, if anyone needs help syncing yahoo calendar to your iPhone (I can't use the Vista email/calendar program on my computer, stupid Vista 64), I am an expert now! Now to train myself to check the calendar each morning when I check my email. Next up, trying to figure out a way to transfer my address book to yahoo. Then to put all of the birthdays in too. I want it all in one place.

Delia's little piggie tails and bows. Her hair is getting long. I have about a 50% strait part percentage right now. Sort of hard on a moving target....the ladies at the car pool line were lovin' the piggies and bows this morning.

235/365

1 comments:

BarbRiley August 24, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I hope you are feeling better today. Love the little pigtails!!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP