Monday, August 23, 2010

235/365

Goodness. Today I have the crud. I could feel it coming on yesterday and as today has progressed, I am feeling worse and worse. The kids aren't helping. As the day goes, they get a little crabbier and crabbier too. Unfortunately, this week is one of those that I will be glad to have behind me. Construction going on upstairs. I think painting is completed. Dentist appointment for me on tomorrow (I hate going to the dentist worse than anything!!!), Ben's follow-up dentist appointment on Wednesday morning, opthamologist appointment for me on Thursday (I'm really nervous about this one). Then on top of all of that, not feeling well?? Ugh.

And, we are returning Delia's big girl room nightstand....again. The replacement was damaged. I'm not happy about this. I just hope that this is the last piece of furniture that is dinged. We are expecting two more in the coming weeks. I just hope that the room will be finished by early October. I am afraid the girl is going to need a long adjustment period to the big girl bed before the baby arrives in December.

Now to figure out a picture for the day....

The girl loves to wash her hands.
235/365

3 comments:

grandmabish August 24, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

This is great with the reflection in the mirror. The former post with the home improvements is nice too. It's so great when the hubby gets to the "honey-do" list.
I hope you will feel better soon.

Courtney August 24, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

I love the reflection too!! I can't wait to see Delia's room when it is finished :O)

Alison August 26, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

I love this shot! The conversion is fabulous and I love the crop and the reflection!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP