Sunday, August 22, 2010

234/365

Brent bit the bullet today and hung the wall art (aka clearanced Pier 1 divider screens, dismantled and painted in 90 degree heat by prego yours truly) in the family room. Thanks Babes for the hanging part!!! You are the best. I love to see a little progress! This room is almost completed. When we moved in, the goal was to have the house completed in a couple of years. Well, we are on year three now and still plugging away. I think Ben's room is the only 100% finished room. Delia's room will be in full swing tomorrow. I picked out a paint color (I think) with Ben's help, so that will begin tomorrow. I'm really excited about it and I hope she will love it too. I still have a lot more shopping to do. And I'm trying to do so on a budget. I have sold over $400 worth of stuff on craigs list now. And all of the proceeds go to Delia's room!!!! I don't think I'll ever donate again! Just kidding, but it is worth being patient for the stuff to sell on CL. I only have one more item and plan on listing a couple more. And I am going to buy one this week, I think, to spruce up for D's room too.

234/365

1 comments:

Courtney August 24, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

I know the feeling of wanting a house to be finished. We move every three years so it is an uphill battle :O) Love the screen!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP