Saturday, August 21, 2010

233/365

Today has been a lazy Saturday. I stayed up late reading a book (which ended up being really good). I'll send it to you soon Barb! The rain was pouring down this morning when I woke up. I love a rainy day every once in a while. I don't like the humidity that follows though.

Delia woke up with a stuffy nose. She sounds really incredibly cute, but I hate that she is sick. So, that means that she most likely contracted the cold on her very first day back. Ugh! I thought that since she had an older brother in preschool last year would curb some of the colds this year. Maybe not?

Brent is coming back from out of town today. Yay! It really stinks when he is gone on the weekends. And he had a date with a fellow Rheumatologist while he was gone. I'm totally being sarcastic, but it is funny that he went shopping with her and drinks afterward. He said it was like being on a date with his mom. Nan, does Brent go shopping with you? ;) At least he got an earlier flight and will be home in time to help with bedtime!!!

This is Ben winking. I think he was born winking. He had forgotten that he knew how to because we haven't asked him in so long. Delia just scrunches her face on one side. I didn't get a good picture of that.

233/365

3 comments:

BarbRiley August 21, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Can't wait to see what book you are sending! Love Ben's little wink! Glad Brent could come home earlier than anticipated. It is nice to have a night or two alone every now and then but I'm sure y'all were excited to see him when he got home!

grandmabish August 22, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

i think your B/W conversions are looking good. I like Ben's cute little wink. He is changing...growing up. He looks older lately.

Courtney August 22, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

This is adorable :O) Love the catchlight! Kate winks just like Delia :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP