Friday, August 20, 2010

232/365

I took the kids to the pool today. Ben didn't know that I was *thinking* of taking them to the aquarium, but he said he wanted to go to the pool multiple times last night, so we invited a friend and headed there today. The kids had fun. It was really a nice day for the pool. Not too hot, a little overcast. Perfect.

Here is a little shot of Ms. Delia. Still practicing B&W conversions. I added a little toning to this one and a texture too. This one wasn't as easy bc the light wasn't as good. Very overcast and near sundown. I think that chick Sara is onto something!

232/365

1 comments:

Courtney August 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

You are doing well with your b&w!! Okay, you suggested increasing my blacks...how do I do that?? he he I don't know anything about PP :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP