Wednesday, August 18, 2010

230/365

Go! Go! Go! That just about sums up today. We left at around 11am to go grab some craft materials for a little project I am going to do for Delia's room tomorrow. And of course that ran in to lunch time. So, I let the kids eat lunch in the car on the way back to G'ville, bad mom, I know--I think Delia is past her choking on food stage, then by the time we were back in, it was only an hour and a half or so until Ben's speech appointment. So, we did a little killing time in town until the appointment. Killing time equals spending money. I did get to catch up with a friend at Target though.

Ben's speech therapy went really, really well. It was really nice to see his therapist again. We love her! She was really impressed with Ben's progress this summer and we are working on more "advanced" sounds now!!! Yay! At the end of the year, last year, Ben would totally shut down when she attempted some harder sounds (very unlike him) and he was doing his best today and trying so hard! I'm so proud of him! He even showed off his "reading" skills for her. God bless good therapists! We have been so lucky to have her as ours!

Brent is having a root canal this evening. Of course I forgot and even have dinner ready and a chocolate cake in the oven. I'm sure he would rather be here with us!!! I let the kids lick the beaters and that is the subject of the photo(s) for the day. Yum. Yum. These will go in the Finding the Joy archives. I really need to read up on the assignments/tutorials. Maybe I can do that tonight. First to prepare lunches for the kids tomorrow. I'm going to try and get away with PB&J for Ben.

230/365

230/365

2 comments:

Shannon Joy August 18, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

You are a GO GO GO girl!!! How I've missed "seeing" you :). Love these shots!!!! Ben's face is classic!!! Licking the beaters is the best part :).

Courtney August 18, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

You are such a good mama to let them lick them. I'm learning to get over the mess and let her have fun...someday :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP