Wednesday, August 11, 2010

223/365

Sold another Craig's List item!!! Delia's room isn't going to cost as much as I thought! And I have another big ticket item selling next week! Whoohooo! I haven't really had any luck before, but I guess with a little perseverance and weeding out the low ballers, it can work. Now to find myself a few bargain items for the room!

Delia's bedside table came yesterday and shipped back today. It had a big crack on the corner. I hope this is the only problem I run into with her furniture. I seem to have bad luck with this sort of thing. Ben's baby furniture was a nightmare.

The kids were up to no good this morning. I went downstairs to fold a load of laundry. While I was folding, Delia said she needed to go pee pee. Um, okay, so up I go and what do I find? Marker on Delia's clothes. Where did the marker come from, I'm thinking. Ben says he climbed up on the play fridge and grabbed them from a windowsill (that is over 5 feet off of the ground). They had a hay day and the little booger put them back when they were done! Marker on D's clothes, on the COUCH cushions/pillows, fridge/oven (thank goodness for Magic Eraser!!!). I was livid to say the least. I guess permanent markers are never safe, no matter where you hide them. Note: Do not buy Melissa & Doug's cupcakes and permanent marker...totally not worth it.

So, here are a few pictures of Ben sporting his new do. While we were in Buford, we decided to get a hair cut. He loves it. I can tell he feels like a new "man." The hairstylist asked if he wanted some colored gel and he said 'no'!!! I thought for sure he would be coming home with some blue hair! And a cute picture of Delia. I had forgotten how beautiful the golden hour light is. It is during bath time around here, then bedtime follows! We skipped a bath tonight. These are much sharper in PS and Flickr. Not sure what blogger is up to with my pictures.

223/365

223/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley August 11, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Beautiful pics Laurie! Your kids are so lucky to have so many photos to document their childhood!

Melissa Weber August 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Love the new do, he looks like such a big boy there!! Miss D is adorable, too. :)

grandmabish August 12, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

Ha Ha I can soooo Relate to the marker story! Ben looks so Grown up with his new "do". So manly on him!

Courtney August 15, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

I love his hair cut!! So grown up :O) Isn't it a bummer that the best light is during bedtime :O(

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP