Monday, August 9, 2010

221/365

Today has been a blur. I have fallen off of the Flylady wagon, but trying to get back on! I haven't checked her emails lately, but I did manage to clean the master bathroom this morning, with exception to the shower, and have started a "habit"--making up the bed. I have been keeping up with the laundry though. "A load a day keeps the chaos away!" Lots of stuff done today and even had time to go to the pool.

Delia ended up in a newly made friend's class, which is great. It is always nice to have a familiar face around. I'm sure Delia would have been fine either way, but I firmly believe that nothing is accidental, so it is probably a good thing that Delia didn't get Ben's teacher from last year. :)

I am restarting the "Finding the Joy" workshop on my own time table this time. I probably should start it some other week when we aren't out of town for half the week...I really want to complete the project this time as it is a great way to document life, but it will probably take longer than expected. This is one of Ben's looks he gave me at breakfast his morning. He used to make this look at us when he was around Delia's age. It is a Bennie original. Not quite as cute on an almost 4 year old as it was the younger 2 year old Ben, but still funny. What a nut.

220/365

3 comments:

grandmabish August 10, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

Now this is PRICELESS!!!

Courtney August 10, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

I LOVE it!! That is funny you are starting the Finding the Joy again! I JUST downloaded all the lessons about 20 minutes ago so I would have them saved when I was ready to do it. Maybe watching you do it will motivate me!!

grandmabish August 10, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

I had to answer your comment on my blog. First of all, thanks for sticking with me and looking in on it almost every day. I appreciate it. Your work is soooo good. I hope to get there some day. Yes, my daughter is happy that I am improving. She is always comparing what I got 2.5 years ago of Rory to what I am getting of AVI now at the same age. It's like night and day difference. Thanks to CM's. The hard thing is that she only wants candid shots...she is not into posed or props etc. I'm itching to try things she doesn't want me to do. Like take both girls up to the meadows of wildflowers in our gorgeous mountains. I have all these ideas in my head, and can't get up there. :-( i like your pics...almost all candid, so you are an inspiration to me. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP