Sunday, August 8, 2010

220/365

More painting. Miserable, miserable painting.

I checked the mail and the kids' teacher assignments were there. Delia didn't get who I asked for, but I'm sure there is a good reason. She has one friend---that we met not too long ago---and maybe they will be in the same class. If not, Delia makes friends easily, so I'm not too worried. Ben is in his BFF's class. So, I'm sure there will be lots of trouble to get into. Hopefully their teacher will make them behave.

The kids came home today. Delia is sporting some shorts that I wore as a child. Circa 1979? I'm thinking Delia and Grandma may be trendsetters. All we need now are some knee high sports socks (with the multi colored rings up top) and a couple of wrist bands. This kid is already too cool for school.

219/365

219/365

4 comments:

grandmabish August 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

She is absolutely precious!

Courtney August 9, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

ha ha I love it!! I am even more impressed that your mom kept them!!

BarbRiley August 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Love the little shorts! She is so sweet! Sorry you didn't get the teacher you wanted for Delia. I looked at the roster for Abby's school today and it looks like she was switched from mornings to afternoons. Not happy about that at all!

Alison August 10, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

LOL. Those shorts are such a throwback. I love the crop on the first shot!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP