Saturday, August 7, 2010

219/365

I'm feeling sappy today and missing my kids! I never thought I would be one to say that line. Brent is away on a work trip and I'm a little lonely. I was doing a little online shopping and imagining Delia in the clothes brought tears to my eyes. She is growing up too fast. I miss my babies. Can't wait to pick them up tomorrow.

The painting is coming along. It is sooooo hot outside that I can hardly stand to be out there, so I'm waiting for it to cool off some to do the second coat. I can't wait to have this little project DONE!!!! Then on to framing some photos for the family room and accessorizing the room and I can check one room off of the list. Three years and only two rooms almost completed. Ben's and the family room. Sad...poor Delia's room was never really completed. Need to work on that one too. I wish I could hire a decorator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP