Friday, August 6, 2010

218/365

Today has been a fun day. Story time at the library. The kids both enjoyed it. Ben was very attentive and Delia wasn't too wild. Funny the difference between these two kids. On Delia's behalf, the story time was for the 3-5 age group. The younger age group has more songs, and interaction to keep the little ones engaged. This one had more stories. Although I thought the librarian was entertaining. We even signed up for a library card.

I took the kids to Grandma & Papa's. I plan on getting some painting done this weekend that I otherwise cannot do with kids around. I hope I can get something accomplished. I have felt these painting projects looming over my head for quite some time now. I hate to paint furniture and large projects, especially in the heat, I am going to push myself to get it done since my better half is gone and I will be all alone. Sounds heavenly, but not with the to do list I have. Ugh.

I have been so thankful for the rain. And I finally got a water droplet picture with the macro. I need more practice, but it was fun. If they didn't already, the neighbors really think I have lost it after today. Crawling around in the wet grass.

217/365

4 comments:

grandmabish August 6, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

I love it. I want a macro! This shot is really AWESOME. As for the neighbors...mine think I'm ready for the looney bin too. I am down in the grass on my belly, then I have things perched on top of the car, to get the clouds behind them. It's a never ending adventure.

Courtney August 8, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

Wow!! Now I want a macro!! Love the DOF! Just amazing Laurie!! I know my neighbors think I'm crazy!

Melissa Weber August 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

This is amazing! Ahhh, I have macro envy! :)

Alison August 10, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

You are rockin' that macro! I so don't need another thing to lust after.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP