Thursday, August 5, 2010

217/365

Another "fun" day for the kids, I hope. Delia had a play date this morning, and Ben had one this afternoon. Then ice cream for dinner! Bubble bath and bedtime.

Delia got to skip her nap today. It was just easier than going through the ritual today. The kids wanted to watch a little television, so I popped in an alphabet video. Fortunately, the kids don't know the difference when it comes to educational and mind numbing television yet. There is plenty of time left in their lives for the mind numbing stuff, so ABC's it is. I busted the kids acting like they like each other again. :)

217/365

1 comments:

grandmabish August 6, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

Ahhhhh....what a sweet memory this one will be...makes me want to cuddle up with a pillow in front of my own TV.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP