Tuesday, August 3, 2010

215/365

Today was a busy day. I dropped the kids off at "camp" at the First Baptist Church and went to my OB appt. The one where I was only really going bc they would have their new machine in...well, no new machine. Gets there on Wednesday. Bummer. So, really that was a wasted trip. But, my cervix still looks great! Yay! TMI for some, I'm sure :)

I ran a few errands, had lunch with a friend, then back to get the kids before running more errands. I decided not to put Delia down for a nap and opted to clean the upstairs instead. The kids are so darn cute sometimes. I was cleaning Ben's room, then ran into this little scene. Ran downstairs to get the camera, which was dead, quickly gave it a recharge, and found that Delia had moved to the floor. I recreated the two kids in the chair scenario, because it just can't get cuter than that, but they look just as they had when I walked in a little bit earlier. The kids read their books for about 15 minutes or so. I feel like things are really coming together with them. They fight, yes, but I guess I would fight with anyone I had to spend almost all of my time with too. They love each other. I hope they always do.

215/365

215/365

This afternoon, I took the kids to Monkey Joe's. Ben's "fun" activity that he picked out this week. We met his BFF and those two took off. They had a little lesson in taking turns picking which inflatable to jump in, which I think really set in. I feel like the whole sharing, taking turns bit is coming together for them. We will see for the next time. It feels so good to see improvement sometimes! Delia can do everything that Ben can do for the most part without my help now. It is amazing what a couple of months can do! She climbed and slid down the really big slide all alone. They both had a blast. Hopefully they will sleep in tomorrow! And I hope this scores me some more "fun" points for the week.

1 comments:

Courtney August 4, 2010 at 2:46 AM  

What beautiful window lighting!! We just worked on this in the Finding the Light class! These are amazing :O) Don't you love those special little moments!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP