Sunday, August 1, 2010

213/365

**I'm sure everyone will be excited to find that I have removed the music from the blog. I found myself turning the sound off because it totally drives me crazy. You can thank me later :)

Today, Brent and I tried out the traditional service at church. Lots and lots of gray hairs in there! I think all of the younger peeps go to the lakeside service (hot, hot, hot!), then Sunday school, or the contemporary service. Afterward, we were off to meet Brent's parents to pick up the kids.

This afternoon, we are going to the pool for a bit. I hope to get a few shots of the kids doing their thing to go on the blog. I haven't really taken any pool shots of them since the dreaded swim lessons earlier this summer. The kids are really doing great in the water. I'm so proud of their progress, especially Ben who had the toughest time with swim lessons. He still asks if Coach Gabby is going to be there when we go :(

I'm back. Swimming was great. It started to rain, so we had to leave a little earlier than we would have. Ben is now learning to use his arms to swim and able to keep his head above water for short periods. I'm so proud of him! It means so much more to me because I know how hard it has been for him this summer to conquer his fear. I'm one proud mommma! I didn't get any good ones of Delia, really. A little neighbor kid decided to hinder, I mean "help" her, so I put the camera away. Delia loves to hold her breath underwater though. And she can hold it for a really long time!

213/365

213/365

213/365

213/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley August 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Is that a Target swimsuit? I think M has a similar one in browns and pinks! M's surgery is minimally invasive, from the CT scan, the cyst doesn't appear to be so deep.We will have to see. I am nervous for her to have anesthesia. Crazy I know. If my patients had mentioned their concerns with anesthesia, I would tell them how safe it is, blah, blah, blah, but it is my baby so now I get to be worried! BTW, I ordered the Tamron 28-75mm today. I am so excited to get it and see how well it works for me!

grandmabish August 2, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

Nice pics. I like the one of Delia playng with the waterng can. kids are so fascinated with the water. You can see they are having a wonderful time.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP