Sunday, August 1, 2010

212/365

The kids are at Nana & Grandpa's tonight!!! Another night out for us! We didn't get too crazy. We went to a newish restaurant here in G'ville, then picked up a desert from another to eat at home later. This prego belly doesn't allow for too much space in the stomach anymore. Then we streamed in a movie from Netflix. Netflix rocks.

I think this is the lamest 365 picture ever, but it is the only lonely picture I have for the day, my other idea fell through due to the weather....Story behind the picture. I was soooo excited about having a slipcover made for this chair for Delia's nursery (soon to be kiddo 3's nursery) and the seamstress chick went and tried to pull a fast one on me. She gave me a quote on Thursday, I paid the deposit, and off she went to supposedly order the fabric we agreed on and make the slip cover. Well, I get an email on Friday with a "revised" quote for more that DOUBLE the original quote. Um, what???!!! Can you please call and explain please!!! I don't think so. So, I'm printing off a picture to take around Monday to some upholsters in town to get another quote. Needless to say, I'm not happy with the original chick and it really stinks that she has mutual friends of mine and her husband was giving me a quote for the ceiling in Delia's new room. Oh well. On to ordering furniture for D's new room and hope the first quote for the ceiling comes back at a decent price. And hopefully I can find a couple of other people for that one as well. Ugh!

212/365

Didn't take this one today, but I did the edit today. This is one of my favorites from Delia's little "shoot" yesterday, arm chops and all. I think this one is going up on the wall in the family room. It is so "Delia" to me.
212/365

2 comments:

Melissa Weber August 2, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

So sweet, love this!

Courtney August 3, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

I just love that one of Delia! What joy!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP