Friday, July 30, 2010

211/365

Today Grandma came over for the day. We went and did Delia's second "shoot" for her 2 year old pictures. I think we got a few keepers. This is my least favorite age to shoot. Second least favorite, 3 year olds! At least my kids anyway. Not sure Delia's 3 year old pictures will be any easier than these. Ben is easier to bribe for the most part, so I get a few cooperative shots and he is done for the day.

Next up, we went to lunch. We would still be there waiting on Delia to finish had I not decided for her. That girl just likes to entertain and graze.

Ben earned his 10th smiley face magnet for listening all day yesterday (for the most part!) and earned the garbage truck that he was supposed to earn for listening at swim lessons. It has taken a while to get those magnets earned!!! I must admit, I'm not good at remembering to give him magnets, and when I do, seems like he gets them taken away almost as fast as he earns them. Makes a great bargaining tool though.

Ben's first camping trip is tonight!!! I hope the boys have fun. Ben has been so excited. He keeps saying he is "I'm 'xcited!!" He liked the idea of sleeping in a sleeping bag and a tent. Can't wait to hear about it tomorrow. Delia and I had a good time playing kitchen in the playroom. For "real" dinner we had good stuff since the boys weren't home. Snickers bars for snacks, spagetti-o's for dinner, and muffins for desert. Yum! For both of us!

Here is one of my faves from our little shoot this morning. It was soooooo hot! The kids were over it in no time and so was Grandma and I!

211/365

211/365

And Delia is giving someone the stink eye here:
211/365

7 comments:

BarbRiley July 30, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Love the stink eye! I think that one needs to be framed over the mantle!

grandmabish July 30, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

This is a great location, beautiful bokeh, and the look on Delia's face in the last one is a treasure!

Courtney July 31, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Wow!! Those first two are beautiful!! Such pretty bokeh in Delia's picture!

Kat July 31, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

The last one made me laugh out loud. Hilarioius. She's a cutie and nice job.

Shannon Joy July 31, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Seriously... could your kiddos get any cuter?????? Love the stink eye!!!! LOL!!

Alison August 1, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Such cute kids! I love, love the bridge shot! What a gem of a location!

Melissa Weber August 2, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

LOL on the stink eye! they are so cute! Love the bridge one, too.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP