Thursday, July 29, 2010

210/365

Got a picture early today! Yay! We have a few errands to run today. Need to ship off a package (I loath going to the post office!), take some stuff to the cleaners, I need to open savings accounts for the kids--probably won't happen today, I need to make a list!. So, I need to put on my list to make a list. Sounds like a time saver to me! I'm really serious about getting myself organized this time. I feel like I'm always the late one or the one who is clueless about everything because I just live day to day and try to get through it with my sanity. I think being organized will help with the sanity part at least!

So here is my early picture today. I was of course throwing boxes away when the kids decided (after a couple of weeks of it being there empty) that it would make a good car. I'll need to sneak it out before tomorrow as tomorrow is trash/recycling day. Check out Delia's "smile". That girl is a nut. At least Ben tries and of course I was too late for the genuine smiles. :( I should just carry the camera around all day as if the kids don't think I do already.

Oh, I tried out Sarah's tutorial editing in LR. I don't have LR, so I did it all in ACR. So, this was totally edited in ACR, except for the texture and sharpening for web. I think I am going to really learn my raw editing to streamline my workflow a little or hopefully a lot!

210/365

Just got an offer from Adorama for my old camera and it must have been working properly for them (or an easy fix for them)! Yay for me! I traded it for an 85mm 1.8 and can't wait to use it! Should ship today or tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

AimeeJ July 29, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

This is cute! LOL, when I first saw the shot, I thought, "Are they coming or going?".

grandmabish July 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

This is very cute! You will love the new lens!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP